1.1.14

Live.

To be honest, my life has been kinda boring. Everyday an opportunity presents it self, and everyday I pass it up. Just think how amazing our lives would be if we took advantage of the opportunities to help others, to be happy, to laugh, to forgive, to be kind, and so much more. Just take one day to forget the people who have hurt us, the people who judge and bully us, the people telling us to be something we aren’t, and the bad things that have happened, and embrace the ones who love us and make us happy. Just take one day, to be completely and fully you.

Anyways, my new years resolution is to regret NOTHING, take advantage of amazing opportunities, forgive, forget, and to be happy. I’m going to cut the people who have hurt me out of my life. I’m not going to worry what people think about me, and if they like me. I’m just gonna live. <3>


ps: Just spread da love we had!!!! <3 font="">



Ariana, xoxoxo:D

1 comment:

  1. That's quite right, good view, and simple. Keep one needed, and throw unneeded. Haha. That's nice, but I think hurt is needed too and did you know why? :)

    ReplyDelete